Account Executive - UK
CHILI publish is a fast-growing SaaS company with the most advanced and flexible online editor to automate repetitive tasks for graphic designers, reducing bottlenecks in the production phase for brands, agencies and printers.
Over 230 companies globally like Mars, Philips, HH Global, Oliver Marketing rely on CHILI publisher to:
- Personalize more
- Scale production with reduced operational cost
- Go to market faster
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an independent and ambitious Account Executive to celebrate wins and hit our ambitious growth goals.
The Account Executive, specialized for UK region, will be a crucial contributor towards driving new revenue and growing our business to achieve your individual quota. You are responsible for the vigorous expansion of our customer base. We expect you to be a sales professional, reliable and conscientious, and able to balance business empathy with a result-driven approach. Your overarching goal is to close new client accounts that will become profitable long-term relationships.
You responsibilities and key activities will be:
- Understanding the internal structure / buying processes and delegation of authority of target customers
- Owning the entire Sales Cycle from qualified sales opportunity to an actual sale
- Pipeline Management / Ownership and CRM hygiene a must
- Close collaboration with Inside Sales, Pre-sales, Client Success, Partnerships and Marketing
- Identify and understand trends within design and creative automation industries, what makes CHILI client successful and apply learnings in new business opportunities
- Utilize and foster all relevant lead sources (inbound, outbound, partnerships) in order to turn sales qualified opportunities into a sale
- Prospect and create new relationships with brands, retailers, agencies and solution providers
- Reach and exceed individual sales goals while contributing to overall team goals
Are you the one?
You might be, if you fit the profile:
- 4-5 years of professional experience in new-business sales with a successful and proven track record of closing enterprise deals and generating high ARR growth
- 2-3 years selling SaaS and Cloud solutions in the e-commerce, commerce, creative automation, digital asset management (DAM) or product information management (PIM) space
- Experience using CRM and Sales enablement platforms such as Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, etc.
- Experience in forecast and pipeline management
- Native in English
- Your have strong written and oral communication skills
- You excel in interpersonal relationship
- You are able to develop your own sales opportunities and network
- You have technical expertise to be able to demonstrate the product and explain the business and economic benefits
- You have an analytical background with the ability to turn numbers into action plans
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, solution centric with a consultative sales approach
Why Join us?
CHILI publish is a fast-growing international scale-up, which means we're backed by top investors and have our mind set on growth.
You should join our team if you want to take ownership, win as a team, and give and receive flexibility. Because these are the three core values we live, work and play by.
Besides an interesting salary package, we do offer extra benefits according to your needs. When you apply, we’ll guide you through all the possibilities.
Our headquarter is based in Aalst, Belgium. We have an office in Chicago, USA and in Germany, Berlin. We have tons of experience and colleagues spread over 15 different countries. Our sales team will be centralised in Berlin.