Business Development Representative - DACH
CHILI publish is a fast-growing SaaS company with the most advanced and flexible online editor to automate repetitive tasks for graphic designers, reducing bottlenecks in the production phase for brands, agencies and printers.
Over 230 companies globally like Mars, Philips, HH Global, Oliver Marketing rely on CHILI publisher to:
- Personalize more
- Scale production with reduced operational cost
- Go to market faster
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an independent and ambitious Business Development Representative to celebrate wins and hit our ambitious growth goals.
As a Business Development Representative you are responsible for expanding a company's customer base. Performing lead qualification on inbound leads and prospecting strategies to identify prospects and initiate the first outreach with potential customers. The goal is to generate qualified sales opportunities turning into product demos and fill the pipelines for the Account Executive teams.
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in (product/service)
- Schedule discovery meetings between Account Executives and prospects
- Achieve a certain number of activities per week/month in order to meet individual quota
- Generate qualified sales opportunities
- Qualify incoming MQLs and create qualified sales opportunities
- Understand CHILI’s ICP (Ideal customer profile)
- Provide detailed information to Account Executives about designated sales opportunities
- Create, maintain and update database of leads/prospects with complete contact information (CRM data hygiene)
- Identify pain points, key decision criteria and commercial potential when talking to prospect
- Follow up leads and report the status of leads to your team lead
- Deliver on your personal monthly quota
Are you the one?
You might be, if you fit the profile:
- Previous experience of at least 1 year hitting targets as a BDR or SDR in a B2B SaaS environment
- Preferred but not mandatory: experience in using CRM / Sales enablement tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, and / or Hubspot, etc.
- Previous experience in lead qualification / de-qualification processes, lead generation and outbound tactics, is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native German and fluent in English
- For you, reaching out to prospects and outbounding is a natural fit
- Experience in objection handling
- Very structured in the way you work and follow up with prospects
- Experience with building communication sequences
- Thrives in competitive environment
- Natural inclination for selling
Why Join us?
CHILI publish is a fast-growing international scale-up, which means we're backed by top investors and have our mind set on growth.
You should join our team if you want to take ownership, win as a team, and give and receive flexibility. Because these are the three core values we live, work and play by.
Besides an interesting salary package, we do offer extra benefits according to your needs. When you apply, we’ll guide you through all the possibilities.
Our headquarter is based in Aalst, Belgium. We have an office in Chicago, USA and in Germany, Berlin. But we have tons of experience and colleagues spread over 15 different countries so working remotely is embedded in the organization.