Client Success Manager (EU)
CHILI publish is a fast-growing SaaS company with the most advanced and flexible online editor to automate repetitive tasks for graphic designers, reducing bottlenecks in the production phase for brands, agencies and printers. CHILI publisher is the preferred creative automation tool for over 230 companies globally including Mars, Philips, HH Global, Oliver Marketing,… and can easily integrate with all their existing marketing automation, eCommerce, CRM, Workflows, DAM or PIM solutions.
Every year we onboard about 60 new customers to our platform. To keep offering the best customer experience and maintain an excellent NPS, we’re looking for a strategic and problem-solving Client Success Manager for SMB.
What will you do?
Our Client Success Managers are asked to ensure assigned clients retention and revenue expansion.
The Client Success Manager is a high-touch, Client advocate responsible for ensuring clients are successful leveraging our product into their solutions. This role drives higher renewal rates, additional upsell/cross-sell opportunities and increased number of references and/or case studies.
What do we want you to take on?
- Be the main point of contact for the Client from Sales handoff through to renewal of the subscription
- Welcome and onboard newly assigned Client, ensure proper technical training and primary instructions are delivered for stellar onboarding
Analyze clients needs, understand their use case of CHILI publisher and manage their expectations
- Build strong and trustorthy relationships with clients, acting as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor for current product offering as well as future expansion opportunities.
- Consult with clients and create a user adoption plan for each assigned one
Communicate new features development, improvements and updates on the software into a comprehensive Client language
- When the renewal date of a contract approaches, you know what it takes to retain the Client and even what type of upselling could even improve his user experience
- Participate in Client-requested meetings and conduct business reviews to provide proactive status updates
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution of training, issues resolutions, and technical support
- Act as an escalation liaison between the client, Technical Support, and Product Development to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption
- Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth.
Do you fit the profile?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of experience desired in SaaS or technical industry
- At least 3 years of experience in a client management role within a fast-paced, commercial products or SaaS environment
- Prove you have a background in and passion for Graphics Arts or Web development
- You have experience managing a client portfolio with all levels of an organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English and French is a must – every other language is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly
- Sense of urgency in driving closure around escalations and open technical issues
- Proven presentation skills, including confidence and comfort over the phone and in front of audiences both small and large
- You think like the business owner and get the job done
The core values of the company will translate in our expectations
Ownership – You take ownership and responsibility of what you do.
Teamspirit – There is no I in "team". If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
Flexibility – A customer in need is like a damsel in distress. We, the knights, will jump to resolve the issue. This can happen anywhere, anytime. But, flexibility works both ways. We recognize and value flexibility.
Why join us?
CHILI publish is a customer-focused international scale-up, which means want to create the best experience for our customers, but also for the team who take care of our customer support.
Therefore our CS team developed their own Customer Success workflows with Operational Excellence in mind and integrated modern CS tools like Planhat, Salesforce, and Zendesk.
You should join our team if you want to take ownership, offer support as a team, and give and receive flexibility. Because these are the three core values we live, work and play by.
Besides an interesting salary package and a personal learning budget, we do offer extra benefits according to your needs. When you apply, we’ll guide you through all the possibilities.
Our headquarter is based in Aalst, Belgium, but we have tons of experience and colleagues from all over the world so working remotely is no issue.