Customer Success Engineer
We’re software producers for the graphic arts industry. CHILI publisher is our flagship product that enables brands of any size worldwide to create smart artwork and marketing materials online. Our high-tech innovation evolves at a rapid pace towards the next big release in an open API, .net environment. Existing Libraries are not delivering what we need, so we’re building our own. We’re working towards web assembly and need someone to help pave the way towards a cloud-ready environment.
Do you love technology? Do you love helping people? Do you want to be part of a company that is a game-changer in the Web2Print industry? Then CHILI publish has opportunities for you.
What will you do?
Our Customer Success team is vital to our success. We can only thrive if our customers do. You will be part of our Customer Success Engineer team (CSE). The CSE works to satisfy the needs of CHILI publish customers around the world. They are the first point of communication when an issue or question arises and must be able to multitask well to solve problems. They work collaboratively to resolve open issues and ensure 100% satisfaction is achieved with each customer engagement.
You will be responsible for addressing customers reported issues within agreed SLA. Improving our customer experience and success reside in your hands.
You start within our Customer Success engineering team. Your first job is to get to know our product inside out. We provide trainings to get you started, and next to that you’ll learn on the job.
Our customers will come to you with questions and issues. It’s your job to understand the issues of the customer and guide them towards the right solutions. This can mean, troubleshoot yourself, escalate the issue to the R&D team or maybe guide the customer towards a partner or a commercial solution that can help them solve their issues.
When you grow within your role, we foresee several career paths for you to evolve within the department or within the company. In your role as CSE you will:
- Answer questions and deliver support to customers with varying degrees of product knowledge and technical proficiency
- Gather customer information to determine issues by evaluating and analyzing reported symptoms
- Replicate customer-reported issues, capturing necessary information per standard processes
- Deliver servers installations of our software
- Deliver customer trainings (webinar or on-site) when requested
- Make recommendations on how new and existing features fit within customers’ environments, supplying best practices and guidance
- Provide support to the customer success management teams
- Provide support to presales when required for proof of concepts or technical calls
- Work hands-on with Customer Success Management and RnD teams to escalate and solve issues, questions, and requests from customers when required
- Keep up-to-date with product developments
- Support our 24*7 hotline by taking share of after-hour calls incl. weekends and weekdays.
- Present a degree in IT and 2 or more years of experience in technical customer support
- Technical as well as strong at customer facing
- Ability to identify and submit product enhancement requests
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot in ticketing systems, Bug submission and other support tools & systems
- Exceptional analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills`
- English is a must – this is our company language – every other language is a plus
- Web development experience and/or knowledge in the following methodologies and technologies is a plus:
- HTML, CSS
- Passion for business, technology and customers
- You enjoy working in a scale up environment
- You think like the business owner and get the job done.
- You are open to work in shifts – this being a fixed schedule early shift and weekend or late shift and weekend.
We don’t mind the size of your ego, as long as it can play nice with the rest of us.
What’s in it for you?
Flexibility – we work hard when we have to. Our family and life should not suffer, though.
Empowerment – we value your skills and the added value you bring to the table. It is remunerated in an attractive salary package and appreciated by your amazing coworkers.
Fun – the CHILI publish team works together, hangs together, stays in for some old-school video games, eats in or out on greasy fries’ Friday (no problem if you’re the vegan type!). We also know when to leave each other alone when needed. Got a sense of humor? Great, we love you already!
We work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team.