Customer Success Engineer (US)
We’re software producers for
the graphic arts industry. CHILI publisher is our flagship product that enables
brands of any size worldwide to create smart artwork and marketing materials
online. Our high-tech innovation evolves at a rapid pace towards the next big
release in an open API, .netEnvironment.
Existing Libraries are not delivering
what we need, so we’re building our own . We’re working towards web assembly and
need someone to help pave the way towards a cloud-ready environment.
Do you love technology? Do you
love helping people? Do you want to be part of a company that is a game-changer
in the industry? Then CHILI publish has opportunities for you.
will you do?
Our Customer Success team is vital to our
success. We can only thrive if our customers do.
role as CSE you will:
- Answer questions and deliver support to customers with product knowledge and technical proficiency
- Gather customer information to determine issues by evaluating and analyzing reported symptoms
- Replicate customer-reported issues, capturing necessary information per standard processes
- Deliver servers installations of our software
- Deliver customer trainings (webinar or on-site) when requested
- Make recommendations on how new and existing features fit within customers’ environments, supplying best practices and guidance
- Work hands-on with R&D teams to escalate and solve issues, questions, and requests from customers when required
- Keep up-to-date with product developments
- Support our 24*7 hotline by taking share of after-hour calls incl. weekends and weekdays. (not all the time off course)
- Background in IT and 2 or more years of experience in technical customer support role
- Technical as well as strong at customer facing
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot in ticketing systems, bug submission and other support tools & systems
- Exceptional analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills`
- English is a must – this is our company language – every other language is a plus
- Web development experience and/or knowledge in the following methodologies and technologies is a plus:
- HTML, CSS
- You enjoy working in a scale up environment
- You think like the business owner and get the job done.
- You are open to work in shifts – this being a fixed schedule early shift and weekend or late shift and weekend.
We don’t mind the size of your ego, as long as it can play nice with the rest of us.
What’s in it for you?
Flexibility – we work hard when we have to. Our family and life should not suffer, though.
Empowerment – we value your skills and the added value you bring to the table. It is remunerated in an attractive salary package and appreciated by your amazing coworkers.
Fun – the CHILI publish team works together, hangs together, stays in for some old-school video games, eats in or out on greasy fries’ Friday (no problem if you’re the vegan type!). We also know when to leave each other alone when needed. Got a sense of humor? Great, we love you already!
you grow within your role, we foresee several career paths for you to
evolve within the department or within the company.
We work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team.