Customer Success Manager (US)
We’re software producers for the graphic arts industry. CHILI publisher is our flagship product that enables brands of any size worldwide to create smart artwork and marketing materials online. Our high-tech innovation evolves at a rapid pace towards the next big release in an open API, .net environment. Existing Libraries are not delivering what we need, so we’re building our own. We’re working towards web assembly and need someone to help pave the way towards a cloud-ready environment.
Do you love technology? Do you love helping people? Do you want to be part of a company that is a game-changer in the Web2Print industry? Then CHILI publish has opportunities for you.
What will you do?
Our Customer Success team is vital to our success. We can only thrive if our customers do.
You will take ownership over a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for onboarding, retention of assigned accounts as well reactivation of lost accounts. Improving our customer experience and success reside in your hands.
- Welcome and onboard newly assigned customers, ensure proper technical training and primary instructions are delivered for stellar on-boarding
- Analyse their needs, understand their use case of Chili publish and manage their expectations
- Serve as a first point of escalation for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate, manage, and drive escalations with RnD team
- Communicate new features development, improvements and updates on the software into a comprehensive customer language
- Establish trustworthy and close connection with your customers and partners through multiple pro-active communication to stay on top of their needs
- When the renewal date of a contract approaches, you know what it takes to retain the customer and even what type of upselling could improve his user experience
- Ensure timely response and resolution to technical and product outstanding items
- Participate in customer-requested meetings and quarterly business reviews (onsite and remotely)
Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist CHILI publish teams in better serving your customers
- Travel to client locations as (approximately 15-20 percent)
- Participate in project-based, consultant-led architectural and design discussions to ensure
CHILI publish integration is optimal for the customer(s)
- Flexible to handle key customers escalation calls outside business hours
- Degree in related discipline of the technical industry, IT or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of full-time experience in consultative customer support and/or customer management related role in the technical industry
- Prove you have a background in and passion for Graphics Arts or Web development
- You have experience managing a client portfolio
- English is a must – this is our company language – every other language is a plus
- You enjoy working in a Scale up environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly
- Sense of urgency in driving closure around escalations and open technical issues
- Excellent, advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Proven presentation skills, including confidence and comfort over the phone and in front of audiences both small and large
- You think like the business owner and get the job done
We don’t mind the size of your ego, as long as it can play nice with the rest of us.
What’s in it for you?
Flexibility – we work hard when we have to. Our family and life should not suffer, though.
Empowerment – we value your skills and the added value you bring to the table. It is remunerated in an attractive salary package and appreciated by your amazing coworkers.
Fun – the CHILI publish team works together, hangs together, stays in for some old-school video games, eats in or out on greasy fries’ Friday (no problem if you’re the vegan type!). We also know when to leave each other alone when needed. Got a sense of humor? Great, we love you already!
We work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team.