Demand Generation Manager
CHILI publish is a fast-growing SaaS company with the most advanced and flexible online editor to automate repetitive tasks for graphic designers, reducing bottlenecks in the production phase for brands, agencies and printers.
Over 230 companies globally like Mars, Philips, HH Global, Oliver Marketing rely on CHILI publisher to:
- Personalize more
- Scale production with reduced operational cost
- Go to market faster
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an independent and ambitious Demand Generation Manager to celebrate wins and hit our ambitious growth goals of 47%.
You will be responsible for managing and optimizing lead generation tactics that lead to revenue and carrying out strategic plans set out by the VP of Marketing, and for building and managing the company’s content and campaign planning:
- Drive the growth of brand awareness, lead generation and engagement within our target segment personas by using a variety of digital and traditional acquisition channels to generate interactions for our SDR organization.
- Plan, develop, and execute demand generation and marketing campaigns, including social media, lead nurturing, email campaigns, webinars, account-based marketing, direct mail, and other digital programs that feed our sales teams with qualified leads.
- Own the webinar program from concept through to promotion, logistics, and follow-up, including direct, 3rd party, and partner webinars.
- Create conversion-optimized copy for emails and landing pages that promote our campaigns targeting our various personas.
- Develop multi-touch omnichannel nurture programs to engage prospects and move them through the funnel, using our own product wherever possible.
- Own the campaign calendar and manage day-to-day campaigns and SEO deployments. Contribute to sourcing topics and creating original content, as well as setting and measuring goals for increasing our followers, engagement, and traffic.
- Create KPI reports and dashboards that make it easy to gain insights to drive performance. Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments.
Work closely with sales development and account executive teams to develop enablement and feedback loops for continuous optimization.
Are you the one?
You might be, if you fit the profile:
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation in a fast-growing environment. B2B SaaS strongly preferred.
- Familiar with CRM and marketing automation platforms; SFDC and Hubspot preferred. ABM platforms a plus.
- Experience with content creation for awareness and demand generation campaigns.
- SEO/SEM knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, English is our company language.
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- You have managed a small team and aspire to create a team-player, positive attitude work place that rewards achievers
- Experience with and understanding of traditional, digital and emerging channels to create demand.
- Experience growing a database organically and generating warm leads for SDRs.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, with the ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities.
- Most of all, a general “can do” whatever it takes attitude to solve any problem and win at any challenge.
Why Join us?
CHILI publish is a fast-growing international scale-up, which means were backed by top investors and have our mind set on growth.
You should join our team if you want to take ownership, wins as a team, and give and receive flexibility. Because these are the three core values we live, work and play by.
Besides an interesting salary package, we do offer extra benefits according to your needs. When you apply, we’ll guide you through all the possibilities.
Our headquarter is based in Aalst, Belgium. And we have an office in Chicago, USA. But we have tons of experience and colleagues from all over the world so working remotely is no issue