Inside Sales Team Lead
Customer care is our top priority, which is what turns our customers into SPICY stars. Our VP sales knows the ins and outs of every one of them. But no man is an island. Be the Robin to our Batman, help us expand our expertise.
Are you the one?
As an Inside Sales Team Lead you get the chance to develop, coach and mentor a young and ambitious team and bring them to an even higher level. Want to be part of an international growing company and ready to tackle the following challenges?
- You will train, coach, motivate and manage a team of Inside Sales representatives to continuously improve individual results.
- Work with our marketing friends and implement a successful sales strategy for the Inside Sales team.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales programs’ success across teams and departments throughout the company.
Execute business plans and drive achievement of sales targets. That means you will have to analyze the inside sales performance and present strategic plans to increase sales efficiency.
Work closely with the Account Executives to achieve the sales targets.
- You will support the VP Sales with team communication, coordination and reporting.
- Besides supporting also participate in target achievement by carrying responsibility for your own territory and inside sales target.
- Drive insides sales maturity and sales enablement to achieve independent selling capability.
Do you fit the profile?
- Proven record of inside sales experience, preferably selling software into vertical markets and experience in successfully leading a team.
Independent – you can manage your own job to make someone else’s easier. Flexible – in terms of availability, accessibility and competences.
Hands-on – you set goals, achieve them and then upgrade the challenge.
Social – that implies being a communicative team player on all levels, both in and out of the office boundaries. You’re fluent in English –, all other languages (Dutch, German or French) are considered a big plus.
Ambitious – you already have some experience and desire to establish a career in sales.
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient with Salesforce
- You need to travel occasionally to our Belgian office
What’s in it for you?
We’ll start with an in-house onboarding program that will help you to lead your team in no time. Your efforts can make or break a deal. That’s why we remunerate with a very attractive package. The fun and flexible company atmosphere we throw in as a bonus.
Do your research – close the deal. Apply now.
You’ll see we work hard, play hard, and care even more.