Presales is all about balance – feeling the needs of a customer and a company as well as knowing when to tip the demonstration scale in the commercial or technical direction. Luckily, you’re the master acrobat who’s both subject matter expert in graphic arts software and ringleader in the sales-pitching-demo ring. Have you been juggling to perfection as pre-sales for at least 5 years with a graphics/software company? Prove it.
Our software is used by brands big and small for smart artwork and marketing material creation. We’re gaining territory and market share and need presales engineers to step in as subject matter experts after sales grabbed the attention of a potential client. Your market/product knowledge and analytical skills shine through when demonstrating our product. The demo and customer feedback tell you what you need to know in order to build a tailored Proof of Concept that convinces the client that our solution is exactly what he/she needs. What will you be doing here?
- Analyze the needs and technical requirements of prospects and prepare a technical demonstration based on your assessment.
- Build Proof of Concepts (POC) deploying our in-house software based on your technical analysis and customer expectations.
- Master RFP handling.
- Host demonstrations on site and online webinars that convinces potential clients on a technical level that our software answers their needs.
- Engage in relationship management with large partners and clients
- As a presales manager you are both the last assurance and push a client needs before sales closes a deal.
- Roundtrip feedback to the product owners so we stay on our toes in terms of client expectations and potential bugs.
- Pass on suggestions for improvement.
- Assess and report on market potential and customer use cases.
- Participate in trade shows.
- Keep up to date with our marketing strategies.
- You have at least 5 years of experience and proven expertise in a presales / sales engineering role.
- Your background lies in working in Graphical Arts or related field.
- Giving presentations to larger groups and big players on the market is your thing.
- The Creative Suite (InDesign / Illustrator / printing principles) is your playground.
- You don’t do it yourself (or maybe you do), but you have a basic understanding of development and scripting
- You know the graphical industry and know enough of DAM / PIM to carry professional conversations.
- Fluent in English.
- You are willing to travel when needed
- You like dealing with companies of various sizes – small or Fortune 500 – cross-pollination is how you apply experience for the next project.
- You apply yourself to driving deals, making an impact and maintaining a lasting good impression.
Flexibility – we work hard when we have to. Our family life should not suffer, though.
With great merit comes great credit – We give as good as we get. You do your part and you’ll find yourself supported on every level, accredited when credit is due and acknowledged always.
Empowerment – we value your skills and the added value you bring to the table. It is remunerated in an attractive salary package and appreciated by your supervisors.
- We just moved to a larger office and are getting ready to expand our US team!
We work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team.