Product Evangelist US
Creative automation is how CHILI publish helps pretty much anyone worldwide create flawless visuals that make an impact. To support our continued growth, we are looking for experienced product trainers in Europe and in the US.
As product trainer you will train and motivate CHILI publisher (potential) users to adopt CHILI publisher Online technology by explaining the technical complexities of the product.
Eventually, you will become a workflow expert in creative automation and help CHILI publish clients optimize their return on investment.
This role is vital to deliver impactful product trainings to drive successful onboarding and adoption for our clients. This role will collaborate with Sales, product and Client Success Managers to continue developing meaningful product training programs.
You make it happen by following responsibilities and key activities:
- Develop training curriculum and modifications to enhance the effectiveness
- Assess the training requirements of the new clients and prepare a helpful course and teaching material in tune with their use case and business requirements
- Collaborate in formulating training strategies during certification program design/redesign to accommodate clients and partners’ needs better
- Escalate high-level issues to development and product teams
- Get clients complaints and refer them to VP Client Success
- Update clients on expected issue resolution time frame during training
- Conduct test and evaluates responses to assess how well the trainees have imbibed the lessons
- Ensure trainees cannot cheat course examinations
- Organize and promote e-learning learning content such as technical webinars, knowledge base, FAQ
- Evaluate trainees to determine progress and training
- effectiveness and deliver feedback with course grades if required
- Keep product usage, functions and features skills and knowledge on possible use cases, and best practices up to date
- Conduct error walkthroughs with clients
- Promote company product roadmap to clients
- Willingness to travel, if conjuncture permits it
Are you the one?
You might be if you fit the profile:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in information technology or an allied field and certification or experience in conducting training in specific applications are the basic requirements for the job
- You master the English language, on the phone and on the keyboard (we don’t care about your handwriting)
Graphic Arts – you have a thorough understanding of print and digital artwork creation: (XML, PDF, IDML and INDD Files). You are familiar with the industry standard workflows for packaging, digital, and general print materials and understand terms such as DPI, bleed, slug, imposition, VDP, ICC Profile, Colorspace, etc..
- You have experience with Marketing technologies, for example InDesign, Illustrator, DAM, web to print, …
The skills we are looking for:
- Prior experience in software training or coaching (2 years at least)
- Captivating speaker with a flair for explaining technical concepts lucidly
- Ability to keep your audience of end-users engaged
- Ability to convince audience about the advantages of using CHILI publisher Online
- Presentation skills of a high order
- Work and communicate effectively with Clients, partners and coworkers
Solution / Result driven – you set goals, achieve them and then upgrade the challenge
Our values are quintessential to us. Everyone at CHILI publish works, plays, and cares by
What’s in it for you?
We’re offering a versatile job description with a rewarding remuneration package.
A fascinating horizon – live local, work global you will be based in your home office or in our office in Chicago.
Bear in mind, we’re an international crew with an international customer base. You can mock our accents, as long as you laugh at our jokes. Work hard, play hard. Care even more.
Is this you? Welcome aboard!