QA Automation Engineer
CHILI publish is developing the most advanced and flexible online editing platform to automate repetitive tasks for graphic designers, convert static documents into smart templates, and fit seamlessly into any stack or data system.
We want to strengthen our QA chapter with a QA automation engineer. Quality Assurance at Chili is not only about evaluating and verifying that a software application does what it is supposed to do. It is challenging the status quo and collaborating closely with other teams to create awesome products for our customers, day in, day out.
- Learn CHILI's products and our client's use cases to create meaningful test cases
- Design, develop and review automated tests
- Maintain and improve the test automation framework
- Help establish and maintain the functional coverage matrix
- Proactively learn and apply test best practices
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our testing practices
- Be an active team member in the Scrum process
- Participate in agile estimation and planning
- Minimum 4 years experience in software test automation (functional, UI, API, and/or behavior-driven testing)
- Experience creating test scripts, automated test cases, bug reports, quality/test reports, and effort estimation for test activities.
- Experience in creating and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and/or Safe
- Experience with data manipulation languages (SQL, Python, ...) and web technologies (HTML, CSS, and XML)
You score bonus points if you have
- Hands-on experience with multiple test automation tools/frameworks like Cypress, Gauge, Selenium, RobotFramework, etc.
- Knowledge/understanding of DevOps practices (CI/CD, code analyzers, ...)
- ISTQB foundation certification
What’s in it for you?
- Grow with us in a dynamic MarTech product scale-up with exciting development projects and a talented tech crew
- A competitive salary package tuned to your personal situation
- The flexibility to use your talent wherever you are. Yes, you can collaborate with colleagues in our office in Aalst (Belgium) or work from your favorite coffee bar in Madrid, Berlin or Istanbul. Whatever European timezone location works for you, works for us!
- The opportunity to code crunch on a renowned product at an international company. English is the office language, but we do Dutch/French/German/Spanish and local dialects too
You’ll see we work hard, play hard and care even more!