QA Engineer / DevOps Specialist
QA is all about precision and delivering that high quality we need – Analyzing functional requirements, specifications, issues and translating them into clear Test scenario’s and Cases. You are driven by test automation and determined to maximise our ratio automated/manual testing in your favour. Do you have some hunger to come join our R&D team? Do you have the experience and drive it takes? Prove it! And may the odds and all that…
Our software is used by brands big and small for smart artwork and marketing material creation. We keep improving our software and work on new features. Your testing and analytical skills will keep our releases running smoothly. We strive to automate our tests as much as possible and count on your input build a strong and intelligent testing environment. We are looking to attract someone who loves being challenged by our complex and interesting product. But what will you be doing here exactly?
- You are part of the R&D team (this team has a HQ in Aalst, with several satellites across Europe.)
- Working together with the Developers, a product owner and a team of QA engineers
- You take a leading role over a small testing hub, working together with 3 QA engineers who work remotely. You dispatch the work, are the SPOC and the voice for this team during stand-ups and on the floor.
- Deep dive in technical issues, you identify, analyze the problem and prepare a solid test case to help provide a solution
- We don’t believe in repetitive manual work. Therefore, we strive for maximum automation. The remaining “manual work” includes: investigation of issues, writing test cases and scenarios, administration, etc
- Prepare the releases – this working in a Scrum team with a release cycle of 4 weeks
- Provide Quality records and report on them
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in QA.
- You have experience doing as well manual as automation testing
- Your fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
- You have basic programming experience, and are willing to learn more on the job
- Knowledge of Selenium, Team City and Browser Stack is a plus
- Affinity with a Graphical sector is a very nice to have
Flexibility – we work hard when we have to. Our family and life should not suffer, though.
With great merit comes great credit – we’re a close-knit team and we give as good as we get. You do your part and you’ll find yourself supported on every level, accredited when credit is due and acknowledged always.
Empowerment – we value your skills and the added value you bring to the table. It is remunerated in an attractive salary package and appreciated by your supervisors.
Fun – the CHILI publish team works hard, so we compensate often. We stay in for some old-school video games, go for after-work drinks on Thirsty Thursday, we eat in or out on greasy fries’ Friday (no problem if you’re the vegan type!). We’re working on our summer bods in the local CrossFit over lunch.
We work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team.