We’re software producers for the graphic arts industry. CHILI publisher is our flagship product that enables brands of any size worldwide to create smart artwork and marketing materials online. Our high-tech innovation evolves at a rapid pace in an open API, .net environment. Existing Libraries are not delivering what we need, so we’re building our own. We have an A+ team of C# developers, but we need someone to take ownership over projects and help the team work towards the next big releases.
Do graphics programming, performance and application architecture give you the thrill transactional software failed to provide? Show us your lean, mean code crafting skills and please be our (M/F/X)A+ and then some in C#.
- write code that drives solutions and pushes teams forward?
- take ownership, steer projects and scrum our team in the right direction?
- conduct professional and team conversations in English?
(This is a non-negotiable, we’re multiculturally international. English is a must.)
- show experience? Good.
- prove your hands-on expertise? Even better.
What’s in it for you?
- remuneration for enumeration. We offer a complete, competitive package, based on your expertise and experience. Other than that: we grow, you grow.
- flexibility – few traffic jams, remote meetings, some homeworking and flexible hours
- recognition – you’re not an object here. You’re valued as a hopefully nested type in our structure.
Keyboard itching to become a constant value here?
Bring your A-game and show us your code craft.