Senior Sales Executive
Our Sales team is expanding, and we need more senior sales talent to expand our markets and discover new territory. We are ready to conquer new smart artwork worlds. You are a in your element throughout the whole sales cycle – but are keen to work with juniors/pre-sales, partners and vendors. As a part of our sales team you focus on net new logo’s and expand our US market. Do you have what it takes? Prove it!
Our software is used by brands big and small for smart artwork and marketing material creation. We keep improving our software to deliver an exciting product to our current and future customers. Your sales skills lead you through our sales cycle from beginning till end. Supported by our junior sales and pre-sales team you convince new clients on the added value of our software. You work together with partners and vendors to assure a smooth integration and clear the path towards closing that new deal. We are looking for someone hungry for a next challenge and ready to tackle our growing American market. But what will you be doing here exactly?
- You are involved in the full cycle of business development.
- Peruse new clients – Creating Net new logo’s is your main responsibility
- Convince clients of our solution based on the research and first contact done by the junior sales but are also not afraid to be operational and lead by example.
- Coach and help junior sales grow in their role – you are responsible for your sales node
- Organizing and attending customer meetings
- Give commercial demo’s to clients and work together with the Pre-sales
- Analyze potential clients and answer to their RFP’s.
- During the sales cycle you build relationships with new prospect, you are involved in the selection of partners and vendor in order to integrate our software
- Use your relationship and sales skills to close deals
- During our sales cycle you build relationships with new prospect, you are involved in the selection of partners and vendor in order to integrate our software
- Identifying and growing new sales channels
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in software sales
- You know how to sell a product that needs integration – did sales that required collaboration with an ecosystem of vendors and partners
- You know what a CMS/DAM/PIM is, extra points for selling them in the past
- You have worked with fortune 500 companies.
- You have been active in the sales cycle from first contact until close
- You have experience giving demo’s and making price quote’s
- You have experience preparing and answering to RFP’s
- You are fluent in English
- Willing to travel up to 50 percent of your time
Flexibility – we work hard when we have to. Our family and life should not suffer, though.
With great merit comes great credit – we’re a close-knit team and we give as good as we get. You do your part and you’ll find yourself supported on every level, accredited when credit is due and acknowledged always.
Empowerment – we value your skills and the added value you bring to the table. It is remunerated in an attractive salary package and appreciated by your supervisors.
We work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team.