Senior Sales (US)
Our Sales team is expanding, and we need more senior sales talent to expand our markets and discover new territory. We are ready to conquer new smart artwork worlds. As a part of our sales team you focus on net new logo’s and expand our US market. Do you have what it takes? Prove it!
How will your job look like?
Your sales skills lead you through our sales cycle from beginning till end. Supported by our junior sales and pre-sales team you convince new clients on the added value of our software. You work together with partners and vendors to assure a smooth integration and clear the path towards closing that new deal. We are looking for someone hungry for a next challenge and ready to tackle our growing American market. But what will you be doing here exactly?
- You are involved in the full cycle of business development.
- Peruse new clients – Creating Net new logo’s is your main responsibility
- Convince clients of our solution based on the research and first contact done by the junior sales but are also not afraid to be operational and lead by example.
- Organizing and attending customer meetings
- Give commercial demo’s to clients and work together with the technical Pre-Sales
- Analyze potential clients and answer to their RFP’s
- Use your relationship and sales skills to close deals
Do you fit the profile?
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in software sales
- You know how to sell a product that needs integration – did sales that required collaboration with an ecosystem of vendors and partners
- You know what a CMS/DAM/PIM is, extra points for selling them in the past
- You have experience giving demo’s and making price quote’s
- You are fluent in English
- Willing to travel up to 50 percent of your time
What's in it for you?
Flexibility – we work hard when we have to. Our family and life should not suffer, though.
With great merit comes great credit – we’re a close-knit team and we give as good as we get. You do your part and you’ll find yourself supported on every level, accredited when credit is due and acknowledged always.
Empowerment – we value your skills and the added value you bring to the table. It is remunerated in an attractive salary package and appreciated by your colleagues.
We work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team.