Strategic Key Account Manager
CHILI publish is a fast-growing SaaS company with the most advanced and flexible online editor to automate repetitive tasks for graphic designers, reducing bottlenecks in the production phase for brands, agencies and printers. CHILI publisher is the preferred creative automation tool for over 230 companies globally including Mars, Philips, HH Global, Oliver Marketing,… and can easily integrate with all their existing marketing automation, eCommerce, CRM, Workflows, DAM or PIM solutions.
What will you do?
The Account Executive, specialised in generating new business and in managing enterprise accounts, will be a crucial contributor towards driving new revenue and growing our business to achieve individual quotas. You are responsible for the vigorous expansion of our customer base due to marketing and individual outbound activities as well as growing annual recurring revenues from existing accounts. We expect you to be a sales professional, reliable and conscientious, and able to balance business empathy with a result-driven approach. Your overarching goal is to close new business and grow the existing business of assigned accounts with the objective to build profitable long-term relationships.
Responsibilities and Key activities:
- Experience in value-based selling on a Director / VP Level and to C-level executives in complex selling environments
- Understanding the internal structure / buying processes and delegation of authority of target customers
- Ownership of entire Sales Cycle from qualified sales opportunity to an actual sale
- Ownership of newly signed accounts as well of assigned accounts to grow existing busniess
- Pipeline Management / Ownership and CRM hygiene a must
- Close collaboration with Inside Sales, Pre-sales, Client Success, Partnerships and Marketing
- Identify and understand trends within design, graphic production and creative automation industries, what makes CHILI client successful and apply learnings in new business opportunities
- Utilise and foster all relevant lead sources (inbound, outbound, partnerships) in order to turn sales qualified opportunities into a sale
- Outbound - Prospect and create new relationships with ISVs, brands, retailers and agencies
- Reach and exceed individual sales goals while contributing to overall team goals
- 2-3 years of professional experience in new-business sales with a successful and proven track record of closing enterprise deals and generating high ARR growth
- 2 years of successfully selling B2B SaaS solutions ideally in the mar-tech space
- Profound experience in using CRM, prospecting and Sales enablement platforms such as Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Experience in building a reliable forecast and a “healthy” and credible pipeline
- Fluent in English (Native Speaker: German, French, English a must, depending on assigned region)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to develop your own sales opportunities and network
- Technical expertise to be able to demonstrate the product and explain the business and economic benefits
- Analytical background with the ability to turn numbers into action plans
- Proven track record of forecasting and pipeline management
- An entrepreneurial mindset, solution oriented with a consultative, client centric sales approach
Very goal oriented