Talent Acquisition Expert
CHILI publish is a fast-growing SaaS company with the most advanced and flexible online editor to automate repetitive tasks for graphic designers, reducing bottlenecks in the production phase for brands, agencies and printers.
Over 230 companies globally like Mars, Philips, HH Global, Oliver Marketing rely on CHILI publisher to:
- Personalize more
- Scale production with reduced operational cost
- Go to market faster
CHILI publish is looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Expert to strengthen our team and hit our ambitious growth goals.
As a Talent Acquisition Expert you are responsible for the hiring success within CHILI publish. Sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding employees play a huge role in the success of the organization, so you are key to ensure CHILI publish hires great talent!
- Build pipeline, follow-up the recruitment funnel and responsible for the end-to-end hiring process to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Implement sourcing strategies to build pipeline and design the recruitment process for each vacancy (recruitment flow, recruitment channels and effective hiring platforms, messaging, determine selection criteria, define target regions and companies)
- Assess candidates and conduct screening interviews, while also acting as a CHILI publish DNA gatekeeper, and follow up on the next steps of the process together with the hiring team
- Work closely with the hiring teams to ensure clear candidate expectations
- Collaborate with the HR-team, marketing team and external parties to attract and hire great talent
- Design, optimize and maintain the ATS tool which keeps track of potential candidates
- Take employer branding initiatives, such as job fairs, and create social media posts to build pipeline together with our marketing team
We want you to have:
- You have a Bachelor's degree with relevant experience;
- You are an expert in the full recruitment cycle, preferably gained in a SaaS scale-up, and understand the technology landscape;
- You understand the growth and multi-cultural mindset needed in a scale-up, and are able to select candidates with this quality;
- You are fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- You have strong communication skills and are able to communicate in a clear and concise way;
- You show discretion in dealing with sensitive information;
- You have experience in optimizing and working with ATS systems
- You enjoy working and contributing to a team but you are also capable of working autonomously in a highly professional environment;
- You are flexible, accurate and proactive;
What we offer in turn:
CHILI publish is an innovative international scale-up, which means we're always looking to broaden on our knowledge by learning and hiring experienced or eager team members.
You should join our team if you want to take ownership, develop as a team, and give and receive flexibility. Because these are the three core values we live, work and play by.
Besides an interesting salary package and a personal learning budget, we do offer extra benefits according to your needs. When you apply, we’ll guide you through all the possibilities.
Our headquarter is based in Aalst, Belgium. And we have an office in Chicago, USA. But we have tons of experience and colleagues from all over the world so working remotely is no issue.