Technical Client Success Manager - Apac
A Technical Client Success Manager has a knack for technology (we develop an online editing solution btw) and gets a kick out of helping customers thanks to a winning combo of technical expertise, general curiosity, and a people-oriented personality. Sound familiar? Bonza, you’re our M/F/X!
What do we want?
Our Customer Success team is vital to our success. We can only thrive if our customers do. That’s where our Technical Client Success Manager comes in. The Technical Client Success Manager ensures the client gets what he signed up for with CHILI publisher. You’ll team up with your colleagues to help them make the most of their solution. You’ll resolve issues, advise on optimizations, and help clients with their CHILI publish integration. A happy client translates into revenue growth, account retention, and a positive NPS score.
What do we want you to take on?
- Answer questions and deliver support to customers who’ll have varying degrees of product knowledge and technical proficiency
- Call clients to expedite troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Gather customer information to determine issues, evaluate and analyse reported symptoms
- Replicate customer-reported issues, capturing necessary information following standard processes
- Communicate new features development, improvements, and updates on the software in a language the customer will understand
- Troubleshoot reported issues if needed and raise them if essential
- Establish a trustworthy and close connection with your customers and partners - you know when to reach when to whom to stay on top of their success. And yours, for that matter.
- Ensure they get a timely response- you're always determined to resolve
- Make recommendations on how new and existing features fit within customers’ environments, providing best practices and guidance if required
- Support our 24*7 hotline by taking a share of after-hour calls incl. weekends and weekdays
- Liaise with sales and delivery teams for a stellar customer onboarding experience for new clients
- Deliver customer training (online or on site) when requested
- Provide support to presales when they need your help with proof of concepts or technical calls
- Work hands-on with Customer Success Management, product and delivery teams to raise and solve customer issues, questions, and requests
- Keep customers up-to-date on the product developments roadmap and bug fixes
- Conduct quarterly business reviews on your accounts
- Contribute to optimizing existing CS processes and tools
- Contribute to all CS activities for revenue retention, account onboarding, and reactivation
- Provide support to the customer success management teams when required
What we hope you will bring:
- You have a degree in IT and 2 or more years of experience in technical customer support
- Please have programming/web experience - using REST APIs, website workflow, common website patterns
- Server comprehension or experience? Tell us you know how IIS or Apache works.
- Know design layouts and fundamentals or how to dabble in them? Perfect.
- Can you boast some strong business acumen & consulting account management experience?
- It’s not all roses. You’ll need some strong problem-solving skills, not to mention flexibility in adjusting to changing circumstances
- You don’t just think outside the box, you see no boxes when it comes to finding solutions to problems
- You know how to understand and anticipate your clients’ existing and future needs in-depth and even more importantly, you know how to convey this to management
- You invented multitasking between issues troubleshooting and project management with clients
- Excellent communication skills define you.
And team spirit. The CHILI publish team works hard, plays hard and gives as good as it gets. Fair dinkum, we believe in ownership, teamwork and flexibility. These are the three core values we live, work and play by.
What we offer in turn:
An interesting compensation package, of course.
A fascinating horizon – live local, work global. You’ll be based in your home office to handle the Asian Pacific region, but be connected with our global team world wide!
Work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team?